Shonda Lewis

FAME IS FOR EVERYONE

Be A Rock Star ⭐

Being a Rockstar

Life is a stage and you are your own agent, don’t hesitate to be a Superstar

The most powerful action a person can do is shift their mindset, which will change their realty forever. The way you feel is not the result of what is happening in your life — it is your interpretation of what is happening. You want to be confident, happy and content, then transform your life from being unfulfilled to a Superstar!

Ten Superstar Traits

  1. Confident
  2. Patience
  3. Positivity
  4. Standards
  5. Positive Attitude
  6. Integrity
  7. Assertive
  8. Drive
  9. Leadership
  10. Diversity

Helping you be a Rockstar

Shonda Lewis is Co-Owner of Sticks and Stones Promotions, a Woman-Owned, worldwide PR firm that partners with businesses and organizations to promote and empower their brands and reputations.

Shonda Lewis will bring out the Rockstar in you! If you give her 1% of your trust, she will earn the other 99%. When you want it done right, think Sticks and Stones Promotions!

Shonda with Arnold
Shonda Lewis

About Us

Sticks & Stones Promotions has over thirty years of brand and promotions experience.

We leverage creativity, out of the box imagination and HYPE to promote our clients as the winners they are with media campaigns, publicity events, marketing blueprints and promotions.

We are driven by your success! Fame is for Everyone; We create the Hype!

Sticks and Stones Promotions starts with bringing your vision to life. We share our experience with each client to help them clarify their goals, often shaping a larger vision than they thought possible. We get the right message to the right audience!

Our clients consider Sticks and Stones Promotions as an extension of their in-house marketing teams because of our witty, creative, high-energy ability to empower and understand their business needs. We make it easy to win on national, regional and local levels.

Book us for your next event

Motivational Speakers

Don’t delay on hiring us to bring our messages to  your organization on the topic: FearLESS

The old saying goes: Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt.

Is this True or False?

Today with social media, internet and television we know that words are used to hurt and bully which can drive fear. Sticks and Stones Promotions delivers a compelling message about being FearLESS. We know how to drive change by addressing fear that’s inside each and everyone of us. Being FearLESS doesn’t mean you won’t experience fear; however, it means being in control over it. In our FearLESS message we teach your organization and give them the tools, on how to push through the fear, motivated by finding their passion that creates joy, which is far more important than fear. We as humans must act, despite being afraid, so can get to the level of success we are seeking!

For all inquires and to book a speaking engagement please contact us:

Shonda Lewis
Sticks and Stones Present: HYPE, a podcast

Want to get the motivation and confidence you need to live your best life now?

Say less. We bring the HYPE!

#FAMEISFOREVERYONE

Confirmation Affirmations Ebook

Girl, No More Tears

One of the most powerful ways to create the life and confidence we want is through affirmations. Affirmations are beneficial, but they have to be used correctly.

In this ebook you will learn to create habits and get tips to assist you in getting the most out of these mighty tools to gain solid confidence.

We can positively change ourselves by changing our thoughts and beliefs.

Contact Shonda Lewis

(614) 980-5636

shonda@shondalewis.com

Facebook

LinkedIn

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.